RMMSA - Clinic Co-Ordinator
RMMSA - Director of Coach & Player Development
NCCP Competition Development Trained
Head Coach - Pride 2006 & BC Summer Games Zone 3
Sally Smith is proud to be the first female Assistant Coach of Softball BC’s Men’s Team at the Canada Summer Games. She is a Chartered Professional Coach with the Coaching Association Canada, and NCCP Trained Competition Development Coach.
As a youth softball player, she won several provincial and national championship medals as a member of the White Rock Renegades. After a distinguished 25-year playing career, she wanted to give back to the sport she loved, so she turned her hand to coaching at the Ridge Meadows Minor Softball Association (RMMSA). Currently, she is the head coach of the Pride 06, and the BC Summer Games Zone 3 Girls Team.
In addition to her extensive coaching experience, Sally currently sits on RMMSA’s Executive Board as the Director of Coach & Player Development and Clinic Coordinator. Furthermore, Sally is a Softball Canada Trained Softball Learning Facilitator and In-Training Coach Evaluator. And finally, as a member of Softball BC’s Return to Play Committee, she played an integral role in facilitating softball’s return to play in 2020.
Kim was a pitcher on several provincial and national championship teams in BC and attended Arizona Western College and The University of Oklahoma on a softball scholarship. Since returning to Canada Kim has been coaching in Maple Ridge as well as doing clinics in Maple Ridge.
Kim was the director of player and coach development for the Ridge Meadows Minor Softball Association. Kim has helped over 50 athletes achieve their dreams of a college scholarship through softball. Kim has been a Synergy Coach since 2011. Kim has 15 year old twin daughters Brinn and Soleil.
- Arizona Western College – NJCAA All-American and National Champions
- University of Oklahoma – All-Big 8 selection
- Renegades - Sr. Women’s 3 time National Champions
Available for: Private Lessons & Coaching Development
- His coaching achievements include:
- 2006 Western Canadian Bronze Medal
- Synergy Team in 2011, 2012 and 2015
- 2012 Senior Women’s Provincial Bronze
- 2011 U14 Provincial Silver
- Between 2008 and 2010 – Gold Medalists in World Series Utah, USA
- 2 Provincial Silver Medals, One Gold and One Bronze
Kelly is known for encouraging players of all ages and levels to play at their full potential and to exceed their expectations. Kelly has connections to schools and coaches in the USA who contact him for his expertise and recruitment. He has sent players who have played in Conference Championships, played USA College Nationals with some breaking college records.
Scott Tulloch experiences range from playing and coaching baseball at Dickinson State University, as well as a play/representative of Team Canada at the World Baseball Challenge. In 2014 he took the title of Senior Men’s Nation Championship in Newfoundland. He brings a wealth of experience from his baseball career and athletic endeavors, as well as from his career as a sports performance coach. He works year round with softball/baseball organizations where he specializes in fundamental training and performance enhancement.
Scott still holds many records at the collegiate level and was well recognized by the conference of his achievements most notably receiving the Dakota Athletic Conference MVP, First Team All-Region, Golden Glove & First Team All-Conference Awards and NWAAC Conference.
He holds a Bachelors in University Studies, Baseball Instructor/Coach, Personal Trainer (NCCPT). He competed for the Blue Hawks baseball team in the 2006-2009 season. He also competed with the Seward County Community College & Douglas College in 2004 to 2005.
Available for: Private Lessons & Coaching Development
Ever since 2009 Kelsey has been playing ‘A’ ball. Kelsey started by learning how to pitch with Doug and Bill and as she got older she started going to lessons with Kim Brooks where she learnt so much. Kelsey’s pitches are fastball, changeup, curve, drop, screw, rise, and off-speed drop.
Throughout Kelsey’s years she has won over 10 MVP’s for her pitching accolades as well as many other achievements:
- 2009: Mite Select Provincial Champions
- 2010: Top ’99 team in BC
- 2011: 2nd Place provincials- U12
- 2012: 3rd Place Western Canadians-U12
- 2013: 2nd Place Provincials-U14
- 2009-2014: Various tournaments throughout Canada and the
- United States. Placing in top 3 in many.
- 2015: ASA Sidewinders Invitational tournament - Silver Medal
- 2015: Pride & Power Tournament - Silver Medal
- 2015: Ridge Meadows Summer Series - Gold Medal
- 2015: 2nd place Provincials – U16
- 2015: Canadian Nationals Bowl Division - Gold Medal
- 2016: 3rd Place them each Provincials- U18
Kelsey enjoys working with students and helping each of them to reach their specific goals. Kelsey is available for private lessons as well as coaching development sessions for pitching.
- 2007- Mite Select Champion Gold
- 2009- U12 Provincial Champion Gold
- 2011- Western Canadian Championship Gold
- 2011- Pride and Power Gold
- 2013- Pride and Power Silver
- 2007-2015 Places in Multiple Canadian and US Tournaments
Calli has played Rep A ball as a catcher since she was ten years old ranging from Ridge Meadows Pride, Surrey Storm, Synergy Gold and she spent her high school senior year with the White Rock Renegades earning a gold National title. She attended many catching clinics with Brian Fewtrell and Dave Petkau, the assistant Coach for Team Canada. Calli Also played for the BC summer games team in 2012. After high school Calli attended Blinn College in Brenham, Texas on a full scholarship before transferring to St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas to finish her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology.
Her achievements include:
- 2010 U12 Provincial Championship Gold
- 2012 U14 Provincial Championship Silver
- 2012 U14 National Championship Silver
- 2016 Pride and Power Gold
- 2016 U18 National Championship Gold
- 2008-2016 several tournament MVP’s
- 2017 Second Team All Conference
- 2018 First Team All Conference
When home from school Calli helped coach the Pride 08 A team. She continues to play the softball with the Delta Sr. Women’s team in the summers. Calli loves working with catchers to develop and improve their skills and ultimately reach their highest sport potential.