RMMSA Volunteer Page
Ridge Meadows Minor Softball Association (RMMSA) is a volunteer program. The success of the RMMSA fastpitch program is largely dependent on the support and commitment of the parent and guardian volunteers.
It takes hundreds of volunteer hours each year in order to assure the enjoyment of the fastpitch experience for you and the players.
- Rage and Pride families are required to perform 4 hours of volunteer time per player to support RMMSA - more is always welcome!
- U10 to U19 House families are required to perform 2 hours of volunteer time per player to support RMMSA - more is always welcome!
These hours are above and beyond the volunteer duties completed to support your player's team throughout the season. In the event your volunteer hours are not completed, your volunteer deposit cheque, collected as part of registration, will be cashed in lieu of service.
Should you be interested in volunteering your assistance is greatly appreciated.
RMMSA uses SignUp to register for volunteer activities. Using SignUp will allow you to;
- Register online for available volunteer activities
- Receive an automated email confirmation of your scheduled activity after signing up
- Change or cancel your registered activity online via the SignUp.com website
- Receive automatic reminders before your scheduled activity
- Automatically receive updates to your scheduled activity if they should occur
Registering for an RMMSA volunteer activity is easy, simply click the SignUp.com image below.
This will take you to the RMMSA Volunteer Activities group page which will list all activities and events which require volunteer support.
Please Note: you DO NOT need to Sign in or Register on SignUp.com to register for any RMMSA Volunteer Activities.
Select View to list all the volunteer spots available for the activity or event, and SIGN UP to register
You will be asked for your email address and will be required to fill in the areas indicated in RED. Please ensure to correctly identify the team name your child plays for, so we can ensure your hours are recorded.
The options in green are automatically selected, and unless you want to receive additional email offers from SignUp, you may want to deselect.
Click Save and Done and you will be registered for the event.
When you select a volunteer activity you wish to register for, you will be asked for your email address. All your volunteer SignUps will be linked to this email address. Please ensure your email address is entered correctly, otherwise you will not receive your registration confirmation, and we will not be able to contact you in the event there have been changes to the activity.
In about 20-30 minutes, you will receive an email from SignUp confirming you've registered, along with your activity details.
Thank You for Supporting RMMSA!