If you are using KidSport or other financial aids;
- Register online via the registration page on our web site.
- Once you have registered, please contact the RMMSA Registrar via the Contact form on the Registration page to ensure we have received your registration plus the required forms.
KidSport Instructions – Please Read And Follow These Instructions
To ensure your KidSport application gets processed and we can match this to your online registration information, please follow the steps below;
1 – Visit the KidSport web site and download their application form. The URL is below;
2 – Complete the KidSport application and follow their instructions for submitting the application to KidSport
3 – Send a copy of your application to the RMMSA Registrar (email@example.com) so they can match your player registration with your KidSport application. This step is very important as KidSport will contact us to verify your registration before they will approve!
Registration Refund Information
If required, registration fees can be refunded. Please contact the registrar using the Contact form on the Registration page for refund information.
- All registration refunds will be assessed a $10.00 administration fee up to and including March 1st.
- There will be a $25.00 administration fee for any refunds processed from March 2nd up to and including April 1st. No refunds will be processed after April 1st unless for documented medical reasons.
- If you paid the $10.00 Softball BC fee, it is non refundable. Any processing fees charged for online service will not be refunded by Ridge Meadows Minor Softball Association.
- The player may not be re-registered for the season. Consideration may be given to extenuating circumstances.